What you might as well be reading:
- Martin Samuel on Luton Town’s unjust punishment. (The Game)
- A Ladies’ Roundtable on Euro 2008. (Ladies…)
- Guardian sports pages from the alternate universe in which England qualified for Euro 2008. (A More Splendid Life)
- A German team helps their opponents win promotion by deliberately losing 54-1. Amazingly, their cunning plan fails to go unnoticed. (Ananova)
- Big Phil is officially bound for Chelsea. Wherever shall we find a cheap comic hook to inform our coverage of him. (The Independent)
- It’s life and death for Poland in Euro 2008. (Poland Offside)
Back later today with an honest-to-God post.
UPDATE: Back sometime tomorrow with an honest-to-God POST.