Hyperlinks, or “links,” provide Internet users with a simple way to navigate from one Web site to another. Say hello to the latest groundbreaking feature from The Run of Play.
- We won some awards. (Soccerlens)
- A new scarf raises questions about the meaning of being a fan. (Dave’s Football Blog)
- Stop complaining about Nani’s “disrespect.” Just…just stop it. (The Game)
- Chelsea and the theft of youth. (The Offside)
- Jack Warner’s unbelievable new plan for Dominica. (Pitch Invasion)
- Who could love a team of tax collectors? (Reuters Soccer Blog)
- No one has ever been more wrong about anything than this Spanish journalist is about Leo Messi. (Telegraph)